Sewer Line Repair Service
Different Tasks require different methods of investigation. A camera is utilized when inspecting underground plumbing systems and the interior of wall and floor cavities.
Damage can occur in hard–to- see or hard-to-reach areas:
- Tree-shrub root infiltrations
- Ground shifting
- Collapsed lines
- Substandard materials
- Household elements
- Wall cavities
- Floor cavities
- Water lines
- Gas lines
- Vent lines
- Drain lines
Spending a few hundred dollars on camera inspections before the purchase of a property or before opening walls, floors, concrete or driveways to assure proper identification of the problem justifies the cost of such an inspection.
Brinks employs many high-resolution video cameras that range from flexible fiber optic micro mini scopes, micro video cameras, black and white drain cameras to full color self leveling DVD recording cameras. Our Diameter Capabilities are from 3/8” to 12” and Length capabilities 1’ to 500’.
- Cost of drain cleaning will be credited back against permanent repairs.
- Up to 75 feet of cable, longer distances will incur extra costs.
- If Hydro-jetting is utilized it is an extra cost.
- Not all drains or sewers can be opened or cleaned because of roots, broken pipes; shifted pipes, deteriorated pipes and the piping material and/or condition are a factor.
- MUST have an accessible clean-out! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cannot be combined with other offers such as coupons or discounts.
- Residential Interior only, no multi-unit or commercial or exterior.
- At Brinks, you can trust our experience, technology and customer satisfaction. It’s simple, you’ll be 100% satisfied with the service provided by Brinks. If you are not satisfied with the color sewer camera, Brinks will return a second time at no cost to complete an additional camera. If you are still not satisfied, then Brinks will refund the original camera price (up to a $250 value which is the limit of our liability.)
$100 Off Your Color Sewer Camera Service