Drain Stoppage In San Diego
We bring over 30 years experience to your drain stoppage service problem!
One of the consequences of drain stoppage is sewage backflow. Whenever a toilet or tub-shower drain overflows with sewage, you must immediately ask for expert help. Drainage-sewage is contaminated with gram negative bacteria and should be removed, and the pipe should be fixed without delay. It may be a clogged toilet or other drain; regardless, providing protection for your family from hazardous waste should be a priority. Contact Brinks Services for help with your drain stoppage now!
Types Of Drain Stoppage Services:
- Landscape Drains
- Floor Drains
- A/C Drains
- Kitchen Sinks
The more common causes of drain stoppages in San Diego are:
- Years of Sludge
- Paper Towels
- Sanitary Wipes
- Toilet Bowl Deodorants
- Coffee Grounds
- Potato Peels
- Onion Skins
- Egg Shells
- Drywall/Stucco Compound
- Construction Debris and cleaning of trades people’s mixing tools.
If you can think of it, we have probably seen it cause a drain stoppage.
Our experienced and highly-trained San Deigo drain stoppage personnel come to your door equipped with a wider range of options for drain service than just about any other company, including:
- Rooter Snake (from the smallest to the largest.)
- Steel Rodding capabilities
- Hydro-Jetting (high pressure water from a small portable unit to a large trailer or truck)
- Hydro-Jetting with emulsifiers
- High Speed Abrasive Cleaning
- Brinks Services can abrasive clean pipes sized from 3/8” to 24”
- Bio-Clean (a safe, environmentally-friendly drain cleaning maintenance product to prevent build-up along the pipe walls, preventing future stoppages and costly repairs)
Brinks has a large fleet of commercial and residential cleaning trucks servicing San Diego.
Save Time and Money -- Call Brinks with your stoppage repair needs.
- Cost of drain cleaning will be credited back against permanent repairs.
- Up to 75 feet of cable, longer distances will incur extra costs.
- If Hydro-jetting is utilized it is an extra cost.
- Not all drains or sewers can be opened or cleaned because of roots, broken pipes; shifted pipes, deteriorated pipes and the piping material and/or condition are a factor.
- MUST have an accessible clean-out! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cannot be combined with other offers such as coupons or discounts.
- Residential Interior only, no multi-unit or commercial or exterior.
- At Brinks, you can trust our experience, technology and customer satisfaction. It's simple, you'll be 100% satisfied with the service provided by Brinks. If you are not satisfied with the color sewer camera, Brinks will return a second time at no cost to complete an additional camera. If you are still not satisfied, then Brinks will refund the original camera price (up to a $250 value which is the limit of our liability.)
$100 Off Your Color Sewer Camera Service